Even in this modern day and age, it still rarely happens that the woman makes the first move. However, there are still men who are just as shy. Most men would only give it a try if they feel that the woman is also interested with them. The problem is that some women are too shy to show how they really feel so what happens is that men are confused as to whether the woman is interested or not.
Here are the things that you need to remember so it will be easier to identify if the woman is just shy or if she’s just not interested:
- Taking a stand. You can easily see if a woman wants to look better when in front of you. She stands taller. As a result, her stomach is sucked in and her shoulders are pulled back. That means that she wants to be in her best posture and she wants you to notice her. She might also do this through a minor r major wardrobe modification. They may even change the way they walk when they are well aware that you are looking. There are also women who do not use a lot of makeup but start doing so once they like someone so you should keep your eyes open for such changes.
- The Flirt. You need to get to know the woman – whether she is naturally shy or a flirt who flirts with just about anyone. If she is a flirt who does not show any interest with you, then you should get the message. But, a shy woman who flirts with you must have required her tumultuous amount of effort to overcome her fear just to make such move.
- The smile on her face. Simply looking at you and smiling at you have a lot of differences. When she looks at you, it may mean nothing but when she smiles at you, it may mean two things – she may want friendship or she may be interested. One thing is for sure, though. Her smile is an invitation for you to talk to her so you can start with that and figure out the next move later.
- Instant Messages. You may notice that she does not talk to you a lot and her acknowledgement of your presence is merely an awkward half-smile but sends you a lot of instant messages, text messages, and frequently reacts to your social media posts. That most likely means that she likes you but is just too shy to make you feel it in person.
- True friends. True friends take an initiative to advance a friend’s love life so you might notice them teasing or they may even tell you directly that their friend likes you. You may also notice that they would be talking non-stop until you pass by when they would be so quiet and elbow each other.
You need to be alert and read the signs! Remember these things as they will surely help you identify if she is shy or not interested.