Even in this modern day and age, it still rarely happens that the woman makes the first move. However, there are still men who are just as shy. Most men would only give it a try if they feel that the woman is also interested with them. The problem is that some women are too shy to show how they really feel so what happens is that men are confused as to whether the woman is interested or not.
Here are the things that you need to remember so it will be easier to identify if the woman is just shy or if she’s just not interested:
- Taking a stand. You can easily see if a woman wants to look better when in front of you. She stands taller. As a result, her stomach is sucked in and her shoulders are pulled back. That means that she wants to be in her best posture and she wants you to notice her. She might also do this through a minor r major wardrobe modification. They may even change the way they walk when they are well aware that you are looking. There are also women who do not use a lot of makeup but start doing so once they like someone so you should keep your eyes open for such changes.
- The Flirt. You need to get to know the woman – whether she is naturally shy or a flirt who flirts with just about anyone. If she is a flirt who does not show any interest with you, then you should get the message. But, a shy woman who flirts with you must have required her tumultuous amount of effort to overcome her fear just to make such move.
- The smile on her face. Simply looking at you and smiling at you have a lot of differences. When she looks at you, it may mean nothing but when she smiles at you, it may mean two things – she may want friendship or she may be interested. One thing is for sure, though. Her smile is an invitation for you to talk to her so you can start with that and figure out the next move later.
- Instant Messages. You may notice that she does not talk to you a lot and her acknowledgement of your presence is merely an awkward half-smile but sends you a lot of instant messages, text messages, and frequently reacts to your social media posts. That most likely means that she likes you but is just too shy to make you feel it in person.
- True friends. True friends take an initiative to advance a friend’s love life so you might notice them teasing or they may even tell you directly that their friend likes you. You may also notice that they would be talking non-stop until you pass by when they would be so quiet and elbow each other.
You need to be alert and read the signs! Remember these things as they will surely help you identify if she is shy or not interested.
A shy girl will most likely have a hard time expressing how she really feels. That is why if you like a shy girl, you need to be ready with extra sensitive senses and with your decoding skills. You need to be up for the challenge but that is actually great as it means that your romantic adventure with a shy girl will never be dull or boring.
Here are some body language signs a shy girl likes you:
- Eyes, Eyes, Baby. As they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. That is even moreso with shy girls. They are not too confident about their skills with language so they find other ways to send their message across. Most often, they tell you how they feel through their eyes. There are two ways on how her eyes can tell you that she likes you. First, she keeps on looking at you every chance she gets and second, she can’t look you straight in the eyes.
- Most Helpful. She is always waiting for a chance to offer help. This way, you will appreciate what she does without blatantly telling you that she likes you. Still, it is a subtle way of telling you and making you feel that you are special because she is willing to exert effort and spend time just to help you. It also gives her the perfect opportunity to spend time with you.
- The Infamous Hair Flip. You will see this in most romantic comedy films and it seems like girls always find a way to make it look cute no matter what their hairstyle is. If they cannot stop fixing their hair, their face, or their clothing whenever they are in front of you, this is most likely because she needs your approval about the way she looks. It simply means that she cares about what you think or how you feel about her.
- She’s got the look. You need to closely observe where she looks at you. If she looks at your eyes and then averts her looks towards your lips then she is sending a silent message of the attraction that she feels.
- The Talk. She loves talking to you but only when you are the one who initiates the conversation. A shy girl would find it impossible to start a conversation especially with a person that she likes. However, if she is not interested, she will most likely ignore you or just give a non-committal response.
- Giggle Gigs. Most men are proud of their sense of humor and it is one of the things that women find attractive in men. However, you may notice that a shy girl giggles like a school girl each time you crack a joke even when you know that it’s not really that funny. That is most likely because she likes you and it is not the joke that makes her giggle but your mere presence.
When you observe closely, you will surely get the message of the body language signs a shy girl likes you.